You make my day complete
when I see your smile so sweet
I forgot even my name
my world stop in vane
kiss you, hug you
be with you, share things with you
is the wonders of my world
I adore you It keeps me alive
pictures with you
is what im waiting so long
hope it does belong
nothings goes wrong
clock ticks
magic tricks
hope it clicks
my kiss in her chicks
a strong desire i felt
since your eyes gets over my eyes
come here feel like a winner
the two of us together
nothing ever wanted
but to see you in a glanced
star gazed, nothings blurred
dont want to get off my bed
dont wake me up
I want to stay asleep
I moan your name
in the corners of my bed
I cannot hold it
Cant fight it
cant control it
nomore
all are black
i see you in a dark
but no luck
hope you love me back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment