I thought I can give it all
the love, happiness and all
I gave you all my time
the way that I know
im missing you...
your smile, hugs and love
the way I have used to
I still long for more...
since the day you said goodbye
is much memorable than you said you love me too
its true hurt is hard to forget
its the fact that we cant regret
tears roll onto my face
my eyes never get dry
as if im gonna die
its no lie
Im missing you...
in all the day I was seeing you
in all the time I was calling you
in all the day you makes me smile
I wish I could do more for you
a little favor that I cant grant for you
is it not enough to you for a guy like me
all the good things I do?
Im missing you..
the places where we used to hung
the places only both of us explore
the roads I used to track going at you
the house where I used to lived
how can I win you back
if I know to myself
I cant give what you want
but I know for sure
I can provide what you desire
I dont have the guts to fight for you
But the favor is all unto you
Im missing you...
on those times your body is next to mine
in all the seasons we shared
at your bed where we sleep together
and enjoyed the mystery of love
that tastes and sparkles like wine
it is something that Im dreaming of
Im missing you...
no nobody knows when love will end
so till then sweet friend..
Im missing you...
Im missing you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment