Thursday, March 27, 2008

Long Black Car


I am drowned in my peculiar world
my hands are tied everybody lied
no one is on my side
I ate my pride i'll keep the fight
life is deep I can't sleep
i'll sleep but never ever dream
no one knows how i am
nobody cares to listen they listen
but just pass u
by i dont care
if I mean nothing to you
leave me alone dont try to help me
coz i will be gone
I'am alone waiting for the dawn
i'll sleep moaning in pain, do u feel it? have u been here?
if not, you'll also be here thats for sure
here in the dark show me ur scar and i'll show u mineo
thers will come here soon we wont be alone
dont feel sorry here comes our funeral car
see u all soon! goodbye.

No comments: