Thursday, March 27, 2008

Out of Sight

I am covered with your smile
thing that i cant lie
but I cant deny
Im far from u

did u see me sitting here
waiting to see u
or you ignored me
i make myself more attractive to u
have i failed?

Its been a long time
since i felt this
a true love
i have dreamed of


even if ur taken
i'll never stop loving u
u woke me up
from my deepest sleep


truely i love u
its the fear i have
im fricked out
coz my love for u
is out of sight


my life has changed
since i met u
i cant believe this feeling
Lord knows this is the first time
loving you is a world so strange

for u i'am nothing
for me ur everything
i cant stop loving u
it will never grow old

who knows if its real
but this is what i feel
i know I'am no one
i dont have much in my life
But I'am hoping
tommorow we will be together
will it ever come?

I dont care if its not fare
life tends to come and go
as long as u know
but you refuse to know.

No comments: